Volunteer with service dogs to brighten your day and help someone in need.
If you love dogs and appreciate the life-changing contribution service dogs in PA make in people’s lives, we offer a variety of service dog volunteer opportunities:
Join Our Email LIst
Keep up to date on all the UDS Service Dogs happenings! Joining our email list will put you at the front of the line to learn about new puppies, events and more.
- Puppy Homes. Give us 2 months of your time, patience, and love to train a puppy before they enter one of our Pups In Prison programs. Give us 6 months when the pup turns 1 year old and enters intermediate training for 6 months before entering our kennel for their final phase of training.
- Puppy Sitters. Provide a short respite for puppy home sponsors by keeping their pups while they’re away from home.
- Puppy Pals. Assist a puppy home by playing with, exercising, and training a puppy.
- Special Events Volunteers. Help out at service dog special events, shows, and fundraisers.
- High School Senior Projects. Raising a UDS service dog puppy is the perfect community service project for dog-loving high school seniors.
Kennel Care. Provide exercise and care to our dogs in the kennel. Sign up for a time during the day or evening to walk, play with, brush, or bathe our dogs. Each time you help, enter your name in our monthly drawing for a chance to win a prize!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Become a social media friend to stay in touch with our pups!