We don’t just provide care management; we provide peace of mind.
Our Care Management Service is enrolled with all 3 of the Community HealthChoices Managed Care Organizations:
Comprehensive care management support coordination for people with disabilities.
Our Service Coordinators have the knowledge, experience, and understanding to provide you with the highest levels of care. Your Service Coordinator will assess, plan, coordinate, and manage every aspect of your person-centered service plan. This personalized care management solution will improve your quality of life and put you on the road to more independent living.
UDS has over 55 years of independent living service coordination experience to help individuals with disabilities live more comfortably and safely in their homes and communities. We also have the resources to help you find state-funded financial assistance.
For more information about our care management for people with disabilities, visit our Financial Assistance page or call the UDS Resource Center at (888) 837-4235.
Your dedicated Service Coordinator will help you:
- Be as independent as possible in your own home.
- Set goals and take steps to achieve them.
- Connect with your doctor, specialists, hospital, and other providers so they can work together for you.
- Get out into your community more often.
- Reduce your risk of unplanned hospitalization.
- Ensure safety in your home using modification if necessary.
- Connect you to community care management resources.
- Find state-funded financial assistance.
National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accredited
UDS was one of the first service coordination agencies in Pennsylvania to receive NCQA accreditation. This addresses how case management services are delivered (not just the organization’s internal administrative process) to get to the heart of care coordination and quality of care. NCQA case management accreditation signals a commitment to the highest degree of quality improvement.
Fraud & Abuse Prevention
UDS is an advocate for individuals with disabilities. If you suspect Medicaid Fraud or Abuse, please calll the MA Fraud and Abuse Hotline at: 1-866-DPW-TIPS (Q-866-379-8477)