Our Solutions Include...
UDS Foundation is proud to offer nonprofit HR solutions to help keep your organization running smoothly.
- Salary Administration Process. We’ll implement and maintain a formal salary administration process and create/maintain job descriptions.
- Benefit Administration. We’ll create and negotiate benefits packages and materials around benefit programs. We’ll also coordinate open enrollment sessions and oversee program compliance.
- Safety and Workers’ Compensation Administration. We’ll co-chair your safety committee and collaborate with safety mentors on safety procedures impacting your workforce. We’ll also recommend policies that enhance your team’s well-being, administer your worker’s comp logs, and track/report workers’ compensation results.
- Recruiting. We’ll help you advertise jobs and conduct interviews to select appropriate candidates. We’ll also complete background, reference, and health checks and complete new hire paperwork. Finally, we’ll track data for AAP and EEO reporting purposes.
- Retention Strategies. We’ll work with your supervisory staff and employees to improve relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and maximize retention. We’ll help you settle work-related conflicts and conduct thorough investigations where necessary.
- Training and Development. We’ll maintain your online training system and conduct the HR portion of the new hire orientation process. We’ll also maintain HR department files, eLearnings, and leadership management.
- HR Policy Development and Administration. We’ll create and maintain policies that are communicated through your employee handbook. Additionally, we’ll perform periodic audits.
- Performance Management. We’ll provide training on the use of our performance management system and day-to-day guidance on career development and disciplinary actions. We’ll also monitor and communicate appraisals and create management reporting as necessary. Finally, we’ll initiate the merit increase cycle and process increases as they relate to the performance management process.
- Compliance. We’ll help maintain knowledge of organization, legal, state, and federal laws related to day-to-day human resource operations.
- PRN Advisory Services. We also provide PRN advisory human resources consultation as needed.