How To Recognize Your Colleagues
- You may recognize any UDSF employee who you feel displays the characteristics of any UDSF Core Value. This may be a coworker, a member of your work group, your immediate supervisor, another supervisor/manager or any other UDSF employee.
- There is no limit to the number of recognitions that you may submit. You may recognize as many people as you want, as often as you want.
- You don’t have to write a thesis or be a literary master — a few short, simple and descriptive sentences will do the job! Just describe an example of something the person being recognized has said or done that illustrates one or more or the Core Values that you have selected.
- You can give recognition for any behavior which you feel truly reflects the definition of the Core Value(s) in a positive way. The words or actions can be large or small, a one-time occurrence or a typical pattern of behavior over a long period of time.
- It’s easy to submit your recognition by completing the form at the bottom of this page.