Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 Challenger Flag Football and Cheerleading Program. This page will give you more information about participating in the program. If you would like to apply to participate this year, please click on the link below.
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers and spectators is our highest priority. As Covid regulations continue to evolve, we will continue to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws as well as CDC recommendations. In addition, we are committed to:
- Having hand sanitizer available during each game
- Ensuring social distancing when appropriate
- Washing or swapping out the game ball regularly during the game
- Washing the pinnies after each game
Participant Code of Conduct
UDS Challenger Football and Cheerleading League is committed to the highest ideals of sportsmanship and conduct and expects all CFCL athletes to abide by the following code of conduct:
Respect for Others:
Participants are expected to practice good sportsmanship, act in ways that bring respect to themselves, their coaches and their team and be safe and courteous to others.
Positive Training and Competitive Behaviors
Participants should regularly attend and be on time for games, follow the rules of the sport, follow instructions of the coaches and officials and always try their best.
Taking Responsibility for Actions
Participants shall not use any bad language, insult others, hit, smack, bite or do any harm to other athletes, coaches, volunteers, staff or spectators.
Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct
In order to ensure that our participants have a safe and fun experience, we will enforce that all Parents/Guardians follow these guidelines:
- Remember athletes are participating for their enjoyment. Encourage participation, but do not force it.
- Applaud good performances and efforts from all individuals and teams. Congratulate all participants on their performance, regardless of the game’s outcome.
- Focus on the athletes’ effort and performance, rather than whether they win or lose.
- Encourage athletes to play according to the rules and to settle disagreements without resorting to hostility or violence.
- Never ridicule or yell at people for making a mistake or losing the game.
- Respect the decision of officials and teach athletes to do the same.
- Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials, buddies and staff. Remember, without them there would be no participation.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them, there would be no game.
- Encourage athletes and coaches to follow the rules and the officials’ decisions.
- Swearing and/or inappropriate language will not be tolerated at CFCL events. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- CFCL reserves the right to dismiss parents and/or spectators from any CFCL events if the above code is violated. Please report code of conduct violations to your Head Coach and/or the Program Coordinator who will determine appropriate action to be taken.