7:30 am Registration Begins
8:30 am Shotgun Start – Format: Scramble
1:30 pm Lunch, Raffle Drawing,
Silent Auction Close and Award Ceremony
*Early Bird Special:
$125/per person if purchased before July 1st
Tickets purchased Between July 1 – August 11th:
Contests & Activities
- Hole-In-One Contest – Winning Prize $10,000 cash! This contest is held on a Par 3 hole.
- Closest To The Pin – Prizes awarded for both men and women.
- Longest Drive – Prizes awarded for both men and women.
- Straightest Drive Contest – Prizes awarded for both men and women.
- Putting Contest – There is a $10 registration fee to participate.
- Roll The Dice – Give your team and extra advantage on Hole #11 (Par 5)… click here for details
- Silent Auction – Bid on amazing packages.
- 50/50 Raffle – $5/ticket or $20/5 tickets. All tickets will be sold on day of event and must be paid by cash or check.
- Prize Raffle – $10/12 tickets or $20/25 tickets. All tickets will be sold on the day of the event and must be paid by cash or check.
Dog House Award (last place)
- Event Attire – Due to club rules, players are not permitted to wear T-Shirts or Jeans. For more information on the Meadia Heights dress code policy CLICK HERE.
- Beverages – Both Non-Alcoholic beverages and beer will be available during the event.
- Mulligans – These will be available for sale for $5/each (maximum 2 per golfer) during the registration process or at the event.
- Covid Compliance – Safety for everyone involved in this event remains our top priority. We will be complying with all Covid Safety guidance as issued by the CDC and/or Pennsylvania State regulations. If you have a safety concern, please contact us for more information.
- Questions? – If you have any questions pertaining to this event, please contact email@example.com.