We have the experience and knowledge to assist you with all of your information technology needs with our IT services for nonprofits.
- Employee Set Up and Termination. We’ll help you with computer configuration, network login accounts, application logins, copier/scanner accounts, desk phone setup, mobile device configuration, and key fob configuration for access to your facility.
- Review/Maintain Vendor Agreements and Warranties
- Ongoing Maintenance and Support
- New Application Integration
- Application Modification and Customization
- Application Training
- Developing and Maintaining IT Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining Technology Inventory
- Maintaining Accurate Network Documentation
- Software and Firmware Version Control for All Networking Equipment
- Maintaining Anti-Virus Software and Updates
- Maintaining Windows Security and Critical Updates
Contact us to learn more about our information technology services for non-profits.