Our non-profit financial management services are designed to help you manage every aspect of your organization’s finances.
- Financial and Investment Policies and Procedures. We’ll keep you in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. We’ll also provide oversight of required IRS audits and compliance, along with state and federal audits (like financial disclosure). Finally, we’ll develop and enforce controls that ensure the integrity of data and compliance with regulations to minimize fraud.
- AP and AR Management Services. We’ll assist you with accounts payable processing/check cutting, accounts receivable processing, cash collections and payment processing, and data analysis and reporting.
- Payroll Processing. We’ll help you process payroll, payroll tax filing and payments, and ad hoc reporting and analysis. We’ll also help you maintain your time and attendance systems for data integrity.
- Budgeting Process. We’ll help you prepare and analyze prior spending to develop processes and tools for efficient timing completion. We’ll also help you with regular reporting on budget progress throughout the year. Finally, we’ll assist with budget projections and analysis for both internal and external sources.
- Other Financial Management. We offer monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis, cash management and cash flow projections, education and training on best practices, financial system evaluations and recommendations, ad hoc reporting and analysis, and PRN advisory services.
Contact us to learn more about our non-profit financial planning services.